Please read through our FAQ’s. You will find the answers to most of our most common questions. If you do not see the answer to your question please don’t hesitate to just give us a call.
Before You Travel
- How will I locate my driver at the airport?
- Your driver will be tracking your flight status. Once you arrive at the airport your driver will contact you via phone.
If you are arriving at DIA, you will collect your luggage and go to level 5 and your driver will direct you which door to exit. Your driver will pick you up on the 2nd island.
If you are arriving at EGE, you will collect your luggage and your driver will be waiting for you with a sign that reads your last name.
If there is any confusion, please call Mr. Chauffeur at 970-401-0821.
- Are outside food or drinks permitted in the vehicle?
- Yes, you are more than welcome to bring your own snacks and beverages.
- Is there a charge for waiting time by the hour?
- Yes, there is a waiting charge of $89 per hour. Mr. Chauffeur understands that flight delays occur, so the first hour of wait time due to a delayed flight is free.
- Will I be sharing my ride with someone else?
- No. Mr. Chauffeur does not participate in any ride sharing. Once reserved, the ride is for you and your guests only.
- Is there space to bring skis, snowboards, golf clubs, etc?
- Yes, vehicles come equipped with an XL cargo box for all of your outdoor gear.
- Do I need to tip my driver?
- A 20% gratuity will be added to all rides. Additional gratuity for drivers is at your discretion.
- Is there a cancellation fee?
- Mr. Chauffeur requires a 48 hour notice for all cancellations. The full rate will be charged for cancellations made with less than a 48 hour notice.
During Your Travel
- Are there any stops included during the ride?
- On rides from DIA to all mountain destinations there is a 15 minutes bathroom/coffee break scheduled. No scheduled stops will be included during rides less than 2 hours. Any additional stops need to be requested prior to your transportation and will include an additional per hour charge.
- Can we smoke in the vehicle?
- No smoking of any kind is permitted in the vehicle.
- Will there be additional charges for road tolls or parking fees?
- All road tolls and parking fees are included in the rates with the exception of the I-70 Mountain Express Lane. Your driver will not drive in this lane unless you request it, which will result in an additional fee.